- Open the Striiv Activity Tracker app on your smartphone or tablet.
- At the top of the app’s Home screen, tap the gear icon on the gray device banner to enter the Tracker Settings screen.
- On the Tracker Settings screen, scroll down the list of options and select ‘Vibrating Alarm’.
- On the Vibrating Alarm screen, select the ‘+’ to add a new alarm.
- Set the time and day(s) (iOS: edited via the 'repeat' function) of your new alarm.
- To customize the alarm title/message, select the title/message function visible when creating (or editing) an alarm to edit the text (15 characters max).
- Select ‘Save’ (Android: tap the blue floppy disk) to save your new alarm.
- Create up to 10 alarms maximum if you wish.
- iOS only: select the sync button (represented by a orange floppy disk icon) to save the alarm(s) to your Fusion.
- A bell icon will appear on the clock screen of your Fusion once alarms have synced.
When the alarm goes off on the Fusion, you can tap it to snooze for 1 minute, or swipe it and confirm to turn it off.
To edit an existing alarm:
- iOS: select the 'edit' function on the upper left of the Vibrating Alarm screen and tap on the alarm you wish to edit.
- Android: simply tap on the alarm you wish to edit.
If you wish to delete an existing alarm:
- iOS: select the "edit" function on the upper left, then tap on the red circle to the left of the alarm info to begin the deletion process. Select "delete", and a line will be drawn through the alarm indicating that you have request the alarm be deleted. To finalize the deletion, tap the orange "unsynced" symbol and the alarm will disappear from the vibrating alarm settings.
- Android: swipe the alarm to the right or left to delete.